Your Tati Cup menstrual cup is delivered to you with the following:
- One Tati Cup silicone cup in the colour of your choice.
- A set of instructions
Tati Cup – Short Stem details:
- Has a shorter stem measuring 10mm in length
- Has a silicone considered MEDIUM-SOFT, seamless design
- Can be used for up to 12 hours (depending on the amount of fluid)
- Can be inserted like a tampon
- Collects liquid rather than absorbing it
- Is made from long lasting and safe materials
- Available in two different sizes
- Supremely Economical
- Can last for up to 10 years if cared for correctly
- Tati Cup Menstrual Cups are latex-free, pliable and 100% hypoallergenic.
- This cup is made in China from “Dow Corning” silicone suitable for Class II medical devices (Dow Corning silicone is produced in the United States).