During the 4 week New Zealand lockdown MyCup HQ staff are at home with their families.
As My Cup products are classed as essential we are able to continue our supply to all supermarkets, pharmacies and fulfill our online orders. This is great news for anyone that cannot access our products at a local store that has been closed in the lockdown.
Miwa and I will continue to send out our orders 1-2 days a week at our warehouse. We will use masks and gloves to pack your orders and all surfaces will be cleaned regularly as we work.
Parcels may be delayed but once you have an email with your tracking details, you will be able to see when it is due to arrive. Courier Post (New Zealand Post) is our parcel handler. They have comprehensive plans in place and are also making temporary changes to how they deliver parcels to enhance the safety of its people, and to ensure they continue to offer an essential service.
The Courier Post couriers will knock on the door as usual and step back two metres (or as far back as safe). They will wait for the occupant to come to the door and greet them as usual. If no one comes to the door they will follow the standard process which is to leave the item in a safe place or card it and return to depot if no safe place.
TIP: Leave a note on your door/letterbox for your courier on where to leave your parcel so that you can follow the safety guidelines below.
SAFETY ADVICE FOR RECEIVING YOUR PACKAGE:
All of our parcels are delivered to you in cardboard boxes.
- Please leave your parcel outside in a secure/dry location for at least 36 hours. This may kill the virus allowing you to open it safely.
- After Opening: Dispose of ALL external and internal packaging into your recyling bin
- PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS AND DRY THEM THOROUGHLY.
- If you have bought a menstrual cup, please sterilize it by boiling in water for 3 mins in your microwave in a glass jar.
- If you have bought period underwear or cloth pads: please wash as per the enclosed instructions (NOT in hot water as it will ruin your underwear).
If in doubt:
"PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS AND DRY THEM THOROUGHLY".
We are committed to getting your order to you in the best way possible under the current lockdown. We will update any further information as it comes to hand over the next few weeks.
Let us know if you need any further advice or help with our products by emailing us [email protected]
Practical cleaning tips and products to help you keep you cup clean!
Want to learn more about menstrual cups before you buy?
Find out more about our social enterprise.