- Wash your menstrual cup using our MyCup Menstrual Cup Wash, using a mechanical scrubbing action with your fingers to remove any biofilms that may be present.
- Allow you cup to fully dry
- Place your DRY cup inside the sterilizer and screw the lid closed
- Plug in your USB Cable and wait for the red light to stop flashing (if charging for the first time).
- Press the button on top of the sterilizer to switch it on (it will glow green), then leave for 5 minutes – you may hear a slight buzzing or humming sound when the steriliser is on.
- After 5 minutes, the steriliser will switch off on its own
- Remove your cup, place it inside its pouch and store in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- Can be used with all MyCup menstrual cups.
- coloured items may discolour when exposed to UV light, so please keep this in mind if using with coloured menstrual cups.
- Has Built-in gravity safety sensor. Will shut off immediately when the lid is opened to prevent UV-Exposure
- Includes USB (5V1A) charging cable
- Has built-in rechargeable lithium battery. It supports 3 cycles of sterilization after one 75 minutes of fully charge.
- Compact and portable (with flexible silicone sides), measuring just 100mm wide x 85mm height and weighing only 180 grams
- Easily plugged in to a computer USB port or 5W USB charger.
- Rated Power 5W.
- Please keep away from children.
- Do not get the internal cavity wet at any time
- Use with DRY, clean menstrual cups
- Do not expose yourself to the UV-lamp