Wanting to try a menstrual cup but unsure of the fit? Or your flow?
The Kiko Cup is perfect for first time users! The cup is made from a soft and pliable medical grade, matt-finished CLEAR silicone. It has an easy pop-open rim and trimmable stem. It comes in 2 sizes S/M.
Like the cute name the price is just as cute, for only $20 you receive, your cup, and a set of instructions (phew!) So be environmentally friendly and cash money wise. Try out the Kiko cup….your vaginal freedom is waiting!
- Size Small: 43mm Diameter, 70mm length (for teens, pre-baby and smaller anatomy, up to 25 years)
- Size Medium: 45mm Diameter, 75mm length (for post baby, 25 years +)
Your Kiko Cup™️ is delivered to you with the following:
- One silicone Kiko Cup™️ menstrual cup
- A set of instructions
Menstrual Cup details:
- Has a stem measuring 10mm in length
- Has a silicone considered shore hardness MEDIUM, seamless design
- Can be used for up to 12 hours (depending on the amount of fluid)
- Can be inserted like a tampon
- Collects liquid rather than absorbing it
- Is made from long lasting and safe materials
- Available in two different sizes
- Supremely Economical
- Can last for up to 10 years if cared for correctly
- This Menstrual Cup is latex-free, pliable and 100% hypoallergenic.
This cup is made in China with "Dow Corning" silicone C6-165 suitable for implantable medical devices (Dow Corning silicone is produced in the United States).