The Lunette Menstrual Cup is the future of feminine protection. It’s your user-friendly, safe, reusable, and ecological alternative to pads and tampons.
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, made from medical grade silicone so super safe for your body!
The price is right as well! For this excellent cup a one time payment of $45.00 is all you need.
Lunette Cup Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 2. For women with light to moderate flow, or who are younger, or who have not had sexual intercourse.
- Diameter 41 mm
- Stem length 25 mm, Cup length 47 mm
- Volume 25 ml
The Lunette Menstrual Cup is:
- Made of medical-grade silicone in Finland
- Odourless, safe, and doesn't contain rubber latex
- Affordable and ecological — good for you, your purse, and the planet — with proper care Lunette will love you for years
- A sanitary and healthy alternative to disposable tampons and pads
- Easy-to-use, practical, and comfortable. It needs to be emptied only three to four times a day, and can be used overnight
- You can wear the cup when anticipating your period. With tampons, you risk dryness and irritation.
- Safe: not conducive to dampness, outbreaks of vaginal candidiasis or cystitis
- Your perfect teammate: wear during sports and other physical activities
- Designed for women of all ages and sizes
- Designed for women who have not yet engaged in sexual intercourse, as well as those who use an IUD or contraceptive ring. *If you are planning on using Lunette together with an IUD, we recommend discussing it with your doctor.
- Enables you to monitor your flow by providing measuring lines on the inside of the cup (5 ml and 13.5 ml in size 1, 7.5 ml and 15 ml in size 2). The lining of the cup is totally smooth and the tab is flat, making cleaning very easy.
- Not to be used during post-natal bleeding due to the risk of inflammation
- Not disruptive to the natural lubricating ability of the vagina, nor does it dry out the vaginal mucous membrane as tampons do.