MyCup™ Size 0 + Reusable Regular Pad Bundle
MyCup™ Size 0 + Reusable Regular Pad Bundle
Introducing the perfect period protection combo: MyCup™ Menstrual Cup Size 0, designed for comfort and reliability, and MyCup™ Reusable Regular Pad, made from a soft Organic Cotton/Hemp Mix. Get the ultimate protection and comfort during your period with these high-quality New Zealand-made products.
MyCup, the only cup made in Aotearoa! Enough said. How wonderful to support a local business and be covered throughout your period. 3 different sizes and funky boxes on arrival. MyCup is one to try.
MyCup™ Menstrual Cup Size 0 is:
- Perfect for first time cup users aged 12-18 years - And if you think a smaller cup might suit your body then age is no restriction!
- Suitable for people who may use smaller sized tampons. This is not a strict rule though and due to varied body types we suggest you contact us if you are unsure.
- If you are unsure of which size to buy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are getting a premium product when you buy MyCup™.
MyCup™ Teen Menstrual Cup Size 0 is a beautiful streamlined menstrual cup, made from premium FDA Registered medical grade silicone, making it smooth and comfortable.
Your MyCup™ comes in a beautiful box made from responsibly sourced cardboard, printed in vegetable inks. Included is an organic cotton storage bag and instructions for use printed on recycled paper.
The dimensions of the MyCup™ Teen Menstrual Cup Size 0 are as follows:
- Capacity to breathing holes: 16.5 ml
- Capacity to rim: 22 ml
- Length including stem: 62 mm
- Length of cup only: 44.5 mm
- Length of stem only: 17.5 mm
- Width of diameter: 38mm
Your menstrual cup comes packaged with the following:
- A beautiful box made from responsibly sourced cardboard, printed in vegetable inks.
- GOTS certified organic cotton storage bag.
- Full instructions for use printed on recycled paper.
When designing MyCup™ We took in consideration the ergonomics of a vagina, its shape and how it would hold a cup in place. A vagina is a tube so we based our cup design on straight walls, just like a vagina. This way there is no possibility of a MyCup™ “tipping” over as it hugs the walls of the vagina and stays in place.
We made the base of the cup flatter so that the cup sat snugly at the base of the vagina, without poking out. These two design factors have enabled us to create more space within the cup, increasing the volume of fluid collection and creating a more stable cup placement.
MyCup™ Menstrual Cup is considered a firmer style cup, the silicone will soften as it warms up inside your body. At first it can appear to be a bit larger than most cups but we have found that once you get the hang of inserting this cup you will find it will be one of the most comfortable cups you have ever used. Please check our cups folds page for more information on how to insert your cup.
The base of the cup has our leaf design imprinted on the silicone to help with removal of the cup. This provides a lightly “grippy” surface to help with removal of the cup if you prefer to pinch the base of the cup to remove.
The stem has been designed smaller and the pearl-like increments make it easy to trim to the length that feels most comfortable for you. Once trimmed the cup retains its aesthetics and remains comfortable with no sharp edges. The stem is shorter, rounder and you will be less aware of its presence.
Our design and production team have worked tirelessly to bring this exceptional cup to the people of New Zealand. We are so proud to be able to manufacture this cup locally in our hometown of Christchurch.
MyCup™ Reusable Regular Pad
You will love this new product from MyCup™! This beautiful reusable pad is made from Organic Cotton/Hemp Mix so it will feel so soft next to your body. You cant get more natural that!
This pad is so comfy its "barely there" with fabric that is breathable and super soft.
MyCup™ Reusable Regular Pad:
- Size: Length 220 x Width 180mm
- Layer 1: 100% Cotton Pattern Outer
- Layer 2: PUL layer to keep you dry!
- Layer 3: 100% Organic Cotton
- Layer 4: 100% Organic Cotton
- Made in New Zealand
Care Instructions: MyCup™ Reusable Regular Pads are washable, reusable & easy to care for.
Follow these simple steps to improve their longevity:
- Wash prior to use. (This improves it's absorbency)
- Rinse in cold running water after use, then you can soak for up to 3o mins if needed in luke warm water.
- Always wash in cold water with similar colours.
- A delicate's bag will help protect them from zips and buttons.
- Please line-dry only, in the sunshine if you can!
- Tumble drying, ironing and dry cleaning may destroy the waterproof layer. Please avoid these at all times.
- DO NOT: Add any fabric softener, bleach or soak your reusable pads.
Need help? CONTACT US
By buying New Zealand made you are supporting local families and helping keep local industry alive and well.